Zahara Bio-Ethanol Liquid Fuel for Ventless Fireplaces
ONLY use this Bio Ethanol Liquid Fuel for fireplaces shown on Interior Motives by Will Smith's Online Furniture Store. One quart of fuel burns for up to five hours and it heats a room up to 375 sq ft. This fuel burns clean and is a green product.
Purchase a 6 pack or a 12 pack below
- Burns liquid
- Renewable resource
- Smokeless, odorless
- No soot or ash, no messy clean-up
- Only gives off water vapor and CO2
- Never pour fuel into a lit fire or into a burner that is near a source of ignition.
- Never pour fuel onto hot surfaces. Allow burners to cool at least
- 15-20 minutes (cool to the touch) before refilling.
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight or heat source.
- Never let children handle fuel or operate fireplace or burner.
- Always read & follow manufacturers operating and safety instructions prior to use in addition to all instructions and warnings that accompanied your fireplace.
- Failure to follow safety instructions may lead to serious injury or death.
- While the flame provided by burning the fuel is highly decorative and beautiful, it also is efficient in providing heat however it cannot be recommended or considered as a main heat source.
- Due to the ventless nature of the fireplaces themselves; no heat is lost up the flu or vent. Depending upon the size of the fireplace, the fire can provide up to 8,500 BTU/hour of heating energy. This is enough energy to heat approximately 375 sq ft of living space.
- One quart of fuel will burn up to 5 hours dependent upon the fireplace size and adjustment of the opening of the lid over the flame
- Each bottle will produce 21,000 BTU, so depending on how you adjust the damper on your burner you can adjust burn time and heat output.